Digital Interior Design (DI)
Autonomous Diploma in Digital Interior Design (DI)
• Six semester Diploma Program.
• Eligibility: SSC (10th) or equivalent.
• Medium of instruction is English, however local language will be also be used for better communication.
• Candidates pursuing any other degree or diploma programs can simultaneously undertake these programs.
• The Institute will assist every student to find part time work opportunity with reputed professional firms after successful completion of 1st semester under our “Earn & Learn Initiative”.
Overview “DI” : • In this exciting programme, you’ll investigate the historical and current context of art and design and acquire the creative skills, techniques and processes needed to produce quality work. Subjects include Basic Design, Interior Design, Materials, Construction & Services, Technical/Working Drawings, Estimation, Specification writing & Professional Practice, with special focus on mastering CAD, 3D modelling (like Sketch-up, Blender etc.) & Vector, Raster, image processing & Publishing software.
Job Opportunities DI:
• Interior Designers, Architects & Planners, Landscape Designers, Builders & Contractors, Furniture & Product Designers, Lighting & Illumination consultants
• Computer drawings & Graphics outsourcing.
• Exhibitions, Trade Fairs, Museums,
• Manufacturers, Sales/Marketing, Vendors of Interior products.
• Visual Merchandising: Interior layouts, Window displays, Point of purchase display.
• Event managers, Wedding Planners.
Course fees: Rs. 40,000/- per semester.